DM-X12 192 CHANNEL DMX CONTROLLER WITH JOYSTICK
This 192 channel DMX controller has a joystick which can be programmed to control certain channels. This is then an ideal tool to fine tune the pan and tilt movements on a moving head or scanner. It comes complete with an LED gooseneck light that can be plugged in to the rear and help in dark environments. The unit itself has 12 scanner buttons, each controls up to 16 channels on each fixture, whilst the 30 programmable bank buttons hold 8 scenes each. These scenes can be programmed into 6 chase sequences each holding up to 240 scenes which can be triggered by sound, manually by tap or automatically by the time faders between 0.1 seconds and 10 minutes. This controller is ideal for small theatres or stage applications.
- High quality LCD display with easy readout
- Joystick to control X & Y parameters of a moving head / scanner
- 12 scanners each with 16 channels
- 30 banks each with 8 programmable scenes (240 scenes in total)
- 8 channel slider with page up and page down
- 6 chase banks
- Music, auto or manually triggered chase sequences
- Speed control from 0.1 second to 10 minutes
- MIDI connection facility (MIDI IN) to run the unit synchronous with your MIDI unit or compatible software
- Blackout button
- File dump allows data to be sent or received between two units
- Built-in microphone or LINE IN RCA jack socket for accurate audio triggering
- LED gooseneck lamp provided
- DMX polarity switch at the rear
- Power failure memory
|Power supply||9Vdc, 2A|
|Dimensions||482 x 190 x 90mm|
|154.092UK||DM-X12 192 Channel DMX controller with joystick||Boks|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
High grade fog fluid specially formulated to give a longer lasting effect compared to...
Neckband microphone and beltpack transmitter for use with the QR-series portable PA...
Uniquely designed compact active speaker with injection moulded cabinet and integral...
A moulded ABS speaker cabinet with built-in amplifier which provides a superb full...
This unique fog machine can be operated horizontally, vertically or hung upside down...