AUDIOLINK III USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Audio to USB interface with separate inputs for Microphone, Instrument and Line level inputs. Fully featured hardware connections with multi-track software for recording vocals, guitars, keyboards and a wide range of other sound sources to a PC-based studio setup.
- "Class compliant" device - no driver installation necessary, designed to work with Windows XP SP2, Vista and Windows 7
- Full duplex with ASIO compatible recording software
- 2 built-in XLR microphone preamps with 48V phantom power and gain control
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs with adjustable gain
- 16 bit / 48kHz stereo interface
- Adjustable stereo headphone output
- Adjustable hardware delay effect
- USB powered
- Includes USB cable
- Free download Magix Samplitude 11 Silver
|Connections||2 x XLRF, 6.3mm jack , 2 x RCA in, 2 x RCA out, USB|
|Dimensions||165 x 115 x 40mm|
|174.271UK||USB Audiolink III Interface||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
A compact interface with 6.3mm guitar input and 3.5mm headphone output to an integral...
A wireless system with 4 independent UHF channels. The receiver is 19"...
Analogue to digital conversion lead with XLRF or 6.3mm jack connector at one end and...
Curved isolation screen for studio microphones with acoustic absorption foam lining and...
High quality audio leads for exceptional sound quality and reliability. High grade...