AUDIOLINK III USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Audio to USB interface with separate inputs for Microphone, Instrument and Line level inputs. Fully featured hardware connections with multi-track software for recording vocals, guitars, keyboards and a wide range of other sound sources to a PC-based studio setup.
- "Class compliant" device - no driver installation necessary, designed to work with Windows XP SP2, Vista and Windows 7
- Full duplex with ASIO compatible recording software
- 2 built-in XLR microphone preamps with 48V phantom power and gain control
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs with adjustable gain
- 16 bit / 48kHz stereo interface
- Adjustable stereo headphone output
- Adjustable hardware delay effect
- USB powered
- Includes USB cable
- Free download Magix Samplitude 11 Silver
|Connections||2 x XLRF, 6.3mm jack , 2 x RCA in, 2 x RCA out, USB|
|Dimensions||165 x 115 x 40mm|
|174.271UK||USB Audiolink III Interface||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Metal capo with easy to fit spring loaded mechanism. Ideal for acoustic or electric...
Dedicated guitar effects pedals designed to bridge the gap between multi-effects and...
Dynamic microphone with even frequency response and high SPL tolerance, suitable for...
A pair of miniature cardioid condenser microphones housed in a padded carry case with...
Studio cardioid condenser microphone with a single 32mm gold-sputtered diaphragm housed...