4 WAY LOUDSPEAKER SELECTOR
This range of compact switch allows for two or four pairs of speakers to be connected from one amplifier, giving the ability to select any pair individually or all together. This can be a quick solution for the zoning of a sound system or for adding extra speakers to a single amp.
- Enables two or four pairs of speakers to be connected to the stereo output of an amplifier
- Heavy-duty rocker switches
- Each pair can be selected individually or both together
- Designed for 8 ohms speakers
- Spring clip terminal connections
|Power per channel||50W max.|
|Dimensions||170 x 47 x 117mm|
|128.562UK||4-Way Loudspeaker Selector - black version||Blister|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
Compact sized plug-in power supply allowing 110 - 120Vac USA electrical equipment to be...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...
A dual channel VHF wireless microphone system with a half-width 1U receiver and 2...