AD-AV88M 8:8 A/V MATRIX SWITCHER WITH RS232 & IR REMOTE CONTROL
A stereo audio/composite video matrix router which is the ideal solution for the most complex AV installations allowing any input to be sent to any output. All 8 inputs and outputs have colour coded RCA sockets, red (right audio), white (left audio), yellow (composite video).
- Any or all of the eight inputs can simultaneously be switched to any or all of the outputs
- Manual, IR remote operation or control from PC via RS232 port
- Gold plated RCA phono sockets for optimum signal transfer
- Software supplied
- Eight 7 segment LED displays
- Black anodised metal case with non-slip feet
- Supplied with a 2m RS232 lead
- Rack mountable (brackets supplied)
- Batteries supplied
|Power supply||12Vdc, 2A|
|Audio input||8 x stereo RCA, 47k ohms|
|Audio output||8 x stereo RCA, 47k ohms|
|Distortion : audio||<0.6dB|
|Distortion : video||<1.2dB|
|Remote battery||3Vdc (2 x AA)|
|Signal to noise ratio||>50dB|
|Video input||8 x RCA, 75 ohms|
|Video output||8 x RCA, 75 ohms|
|Dimensions||44 x 482 x 200mm|
|128.585UK||8 X 8 A/V Matrix Switcher with RS-232 & IR Remote Control||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
SLOW BLOW glass fuses. 5 x 20mm, 250V. All fuses are packed in 10s and comply with the...
SLOW BLOW glass fuses. 6 x 32mm, 250V. All fuses are packed in 10s and comply with the...
Telescopic boom arm for adding to a straight microphone stand or clamp. The adjustable...
Handheld VHF transmitters, designed as optional replacements for Adastra portable QRPA,...
Stylish, lightweight headphones with a curved neckband that fits neatly and comfortably...