AD-AV44 4:4 A/V MATRIX SWITCHER WITH IR REMOTE CONTROL
A composite video/stereo audio matrix router which is the ideal solution for the most complex AV installations allowing any input to be sent to any output. All 4 inputs and outputs have colour coded RCA phono sockets, red (right audio), white (left audio), yellow (video). Up to 8 pieces of equipment can be connected to this unit at the same time.
- Any or all of the four inputs can simultaneously be switched to any or all of the outputs
- Manual or IR remote operation
- Gold plated RCA phono sockets for optimum signal transfer
- Four 7 segment LED displays
- Black anodised metal case with non-slip feet
- Supplied with a 3-way RCA to RCA lead, VGA lead, software and 19" rack mounting kit
- Batteries supplied
|Power supply||12Vdc, 660mA|
|Audio input||4 x stereo RCA, 40k Ohms|
|Audio output||4 x stereo RCA, 100k Ohms|
|Distortion : audio||<0.6dB|
|Distortion : video||<1.2dB|
|Remote : battery||3Vdc (2 x AA)|
|Signal to noise ratio||>50dB|
|Video input||4 x RCA, 75 Ohms|
|Video output||4 x RCA, 75 Ohms|
|Dimensions||47 x 305 x 162mm|
|128.589UK||(UK version) 4x4 AV Matrix Switcher with IR Remote Control||Sleeve|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
High quality balanced microphone/audio leads for exceptional sound quality and...
These high efficiency power inverters use a pure sine wave to power 230V mains...
A wireless system with 4 independent UHF channels. The receiver is 19"...
Unbalanced audio/guitar leads terminated at one end with a 6.3mm mono jack plug and at...
Stylish and compact pocket scale for the precision measurement of jewellery, precious...