HDMI OVER NETWORK CABLE RECEIVER WALLPLATE
This output wallplate receives HDMI signal transmitted via shielded network cable from an HDMI extender transmitter without signal loss. This works by running 2 x shielded network cables between the extender transmitter and the wallplate up to a 30.0m distance.
- Converts Cat5e/6 TMDS signal to HDMI signal
- Supports 24/36bit deep colour video formats
- Supports LPCM/LPCM7.1/DSD/DVD audio Dolby®-AC3/DTS5.1/DTS-HD/DTS master audio/Dolby® Digital Plus and Dolby® True-HD audio formats
- No power supply required
- Easy connection and installation
- Compatible with HDMI over network cable extender transmitter 128.810UK
- Requires Cat5e/6 STP/FTP cable (not supplied)
|HDMI version||High speed with 3D support|
|Data transfer rate||Max 6.75Gbps|
|Operating humidity range||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||86 x 86 x 32mm|
|128.812UK||HDMI over Network Cable Wallplate Receiver||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Plugs directly into BT wall socket allowing the connection of telephony equipment and...
This range of HDMI leads support current and future technologies with new capabilities...
A range of unshielded twisted pair network patch leads with 2 x RJ45 connectors. These...
Mains extension leads with neon indicator and individual On/Off switches for each...
A range of retail ready blister packed single colour LED tape together with multi...