HDMI OVER NETWORK CABLE RECEIVER WALLPLATE
This output wallplate receives HDMI signal transmitted via shielded network cable from an HDMI extender transmitter without signal loss. This works by running 2 x shielded network cables between the extender transmitter and the wallplate up to a 30.0m distance.
- Converts Cat5e/6 TMDS signal to HDMI signal
- Supports 24/36bit deep colour video formats
- Supports LPCM/LPCM7.1/DSD/DVD audio Dolby®-AC3/DTS5.1/DTS-HD/DTS master audio/Dolby® Digital Plus and Dolby® True-HD audio formats
- No power supply required
- Easy connection and installation
- Compatible with HDMI over network cable extender transmitter 128.810/128.811
- Requires 2 x Cat5e/6 STP/FTP cables (not supplied)
|HDMI version||High speed with 3D support|
|Data transfer rate||Max 6.75Gbps|
|Operating humidity range||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||86 x 86 x 32mm|
|128.812UK||HDMI over Network Cable Wallplate Receiver||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Spring bar clamp with adjustable neck hoop for holding a harmonica in position for...
A small, pocket magnifying glass with a chrome surround and a chrome swivel cover. 10x...
SLOW BLOW glass fuses. 5 x 20mm, 250V. All fuses are packed in 10s and comply with the...
A range of different fragrances to be mixed with smoke/fog/haze fluid creating a...
Strong plastic cable ties available in black or white and in a variety of sizes.