4G READY CLAMP ON UHF MIXER AERIAL
An advanced wideband aerial with 4G LTE filter designed to clamp onto a satellite dish. The built in signal mixer transmits both TV and satellite signals down a single cable, then at the end of the cable runs a diplexer to separate the TV and satellite signals.
- Designed to mount on a satellite dish, saving the need for mast installation
- Compatible with both analogue and digital TV reception (DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H, ATSC)
- Integrated LTE signal filter avoids interference and channel loss from 4G mobile signals
- Built in signal mixer allowing terrestrial signal to be transmitted down the same cable as satellite signal
- Built in low noise amplifier to minimise signal loss
- Supplied with diplexer decoder to separate TV and satellite signals
- Supplied with 1.0m F plug to F plug lead (1 lead for 130.022, 2 leads for 130.023)
- Available in single input for single LNB and double inputs for twin LNB
|Power||Via satellite receiver 13-18Vdc, 60mA|
|Frequency range : UHF||470 - 790MHz|
|Satellite pass band||950 - 2150MHz|
|Dimensions||300 x 100 x 180mm|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
An advanced wideband aerial with 4G LTE filter designed to clamp onto a satellite dish....
This switcher unit allows the distribution of a stereo amplifier. Simply connect the...
A robust, aluminium tool case with integral trolley. Wheels and extending handle Strong...
A switch and contact cleaning lubricant that quickly removes tarnish and other...
A range of robust aluminium flight cases for storage of CDs. The case features internal...