BLUETOOTH® RGB LED CONTROLLER
Control colour changing LED tape from your smartphone. Once the RayColor™ app is installed on your device, instructions are sent from the smartphone to the controller via Bluetooth signal. 16 million static colours and 42 dynamic modes to choose from.
- RayColor™ application required, available on iOS & Android platforms
- For use with 6-24V low voltage RGB LED tape
- 16 million static colours
- 42 dynamic modes with 100 speeds
- Overload & overheat protection
- Range of up to 10 metres
- Weatherproof IP63
- Please note: underwater installation will reduce the sensitivity of the signal receiver
|Suitable for||iOS or Android device|
|Connection||Bluetooth V2.1 Class 2|
|Output current||3 x 5A|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Dimensions||125 x 90 x 10mm|
|153.767UK||Smartphone Bluetooth® LED Controller||Bag|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
A range of 230V rope light supplied on 45m reels with dimmable rice bulbs. The rope...
These power supplies are designed to be used by qualified people to install LED tape....