LED FLOOD LIGHT LAMPS
LED lamps to fit in standard flood light units. These LED lamps require less than 5% of the power traditional halogen bulbs require, and have 30,000 hours of expected lifespan. This makes them much more environmentally friendly and cost efficient to run.
- 100 lumen/watt average
- R7s retrofit, direct replacement for linear tungsten halogen flood light bulb
- Built-in diffuser to increase beam angle
- Up to 30,000 hour lifespan, lasts 30 times longer than equivalent halogen bulb
- Aluminium body for robust light structure and efficient cooling
- Low power consumption for lower running cost and reduced carbon footprint
- Compatible with most standard flood light housing, check dimensions to ensure the lamp will fit correctly in your unit
|Input voltage||220-240Vac 50Hz|
|LED lifespan||30000 hours (approx)|
|Colour rendering index (CRI, Ra)||70|
|Warm up time||Instant full light|
|Switching cycles before premature failure||>12500|
|Colour temperature||3000K warm white|
|Total luminous flux||1400lm|
|Cross-section||44 x 40mm|
Discontinued versions - The following items are no longer available:
|154.880UK||LED floodlight lamp, 78mm, 4.8W 3000K||-|
|154.881UK||LED floodlight lamp, 118mm, 10.8W 6000K||-|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
LED lamps to fit in standard flood light units. These LED lamps require less than 5% of...
Suitable for connecting DC powered devices to lead acid batteries. Please ensure...
A range of robust aluminium flight cases for storage of CDs. The case features internal...
QUICK BLOW glass fuses. 5 x 20mm, 250V. All fuses are packed in 10s and comply with the...
Lampholder and ceiling rose prewired with 240mm 0.5mm² 2-core cable. 6A, 250Vac, BC...