QTFX-V1 VERTICAL FOG MACHINE
This unique fog machine can be operated horizontally, vertically or hung upside down from trussing. With a 1300W heater and high-pressured pump, it can produce around 20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) of fog per minute and project up to a height of 5m. It can be operated by the wireless remote or by a single channel on DMX. As with other QTFX fog machines, this unit features MIRROR piping patent technology to reduce the rate of jamming, and the special microcomputer control system maintains a high temperature allowing the unit to run efficiently for long periods of time.
- 20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) per minute (approx)
- Can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Mounting points for hanging from trussing upside down (please follow instructions)
- Conveniently placed carry handle
- Operated by wireless remote control
- 1 channel DMX to control the output from the machine
- Master & Slave mode
- Large tank capacity 2.5 litres
- Anti-jamming pipe technology
- Intelligent microcomputer keeps the temperature high
- Removable tank for easy maintenance
- Robust metal housing
- We recommend High quality (160.644, 160.583), Premium fog fluid (160.589) or for that special effect Vapour blast fluid (160.594, 160.595) for use with this machine
|Power supply||230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)|
|Reheat time||4 min (approx)|
|Fog output (approx.)||20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) / min|
|Dimensions||341 x 345 x 194mm|
|160.456UK||QTFX-V1 Vertical fog machine||Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
High output snow effect machine for large venues and seasonal events. Utilises a heavy...
Fog machine with wired or wireless remote control. Patented coating inside pipework...
This mini effects unit produces both a fog and haze. The flow rate and internal rotary...
The highest output QTX fog machine for large area coverage and powerful delivery. It...
A compact 900W low-level fog machine uses standard smoke fluid which runs over a tray...