QTFX-V1 VERTICAL FOG MACHINE
This unique fog machine can be operated horizontally, vertically or hung upside down from trussing. With a 1300W heater and high-pressured pump, it can produce around 20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) of fog per minute and project up to a height of 5m. It can be operated by the wireless remote or by a single channel on DMX. As with other QTFX fog machines, this unit features MIRROR piping patent technology to reduce the rate of jamming, and the special microcomputer control system maintains a high temperature allowing the unit to run efficiently for long periods of time.
- 20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) per minute (approx)
- Can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Mounting points for hanging from trussing upside down (please follow instructions)
- Conveniently placed carry handle
- Operated by wireless remote control
- 1 channel DMX to control the output from the machine
- Master & Slave mode
- Large tank capacity 2.5 litres
- Anti-jamming pipe technology
- Intelligent microcomputer keeps the temperature high
- Removable tank for easy maintenance
- Robust metal housing
- We recommend High quality (160.644, 160.583), Premium fog fluid (160.589) or for that special effect Vapour blast fluid (160.594, 160.595) for use with this machine
|Power supply||230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)|
|Reheat time||4 min (approx)|
|Fog output (approx.)||20,000 Cu Ft (566m³) / min|
|Dimensions||341 x 345 x 194mm|
|160.456UK||QTFX-V1 Vertical fog machine||Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
This mini effects unit produces both a fog and haze. The flow rate and internal rotary...
A wireless system with 4 independent UHF channels. The receiver is 19"...
Unique to QTX, this lightweight bubble machine features barrel rolling wands which...
Portable bubble machine with high quality fan and motor to produce the best bubbles...
A battery powered LED strobe, housed in a robust ABS casing with adjustable mounting...