QTFX-900 MKII FOG MACHINE 900W
Fog machine with wired or wireless remote control. Patented coating inside pipework helps to avoid jams caused by residue build-up and an auto cut-off circuit protects the machine when fluid level is too low. Digital temperature control system maintains a high operating temperature for shorter re-heat times, delivering a high volume of fog output with reliable and efficient flow from a relatively compact and discreet housing.
- High output 900W heating element
- Supplied with wired and RF remote controls
- 10,000 Cu Ft (283m³) per minute (approx.)
- Anti-jamming pipe technology
- Digital temperature control for consistent output
- Illuminated tank to show when ready
- Removable tank for easy maintenance
- Auto cut-off when fluid is too low
- We recommend QTX Standard (160.643, 160.582) or High Grade (160.587, 160.588) fog fluid for use with this machine
|Power supply||230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)|
|Reheat time||4 min (approx.)|
|Fog output (approx.)||10,000 Cu Ft (283m³) / min|
|Remote control frequency||433MHz|
|Dimensions||235 x 180 x 111mm|
|160.463UK||QTFX-900 mkII fog machine 900W||Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...
Compact sized plug-in power supply allowing 110 - 120Vac USA electrical equipment to be...
Active subwoofers with integral amplifier and adjustable low pass filter in rugged,...