CX-1000BR ULTIMA PROFESSIONAL SERIES SUBWOOFER
A phase-inverted low frequency speaker enclosure made from premium Russian ply with custom drive units. Computer designed bracing and porting of the enclosure help to optimize and focus low frequencies. Capable of developing high SPL output, this sub unit is a key component for any large sound reinforcement system.
- Durable textured black paint finish
- 16 flying points
- Phase-inverted compact low frequency speaker
- Big dynamic low frequency, vocal affinity transmission
- Coated steel grille lined with special material to prevent ingress of foreign particles for maximum protection
- Speakon® connectors fitted for reliability and maximum power transfer from the amplifier
- Top hat fitted for pole mounting
- All fittings rebated for easier stacking and arraying
- Steel bar handles fitted as standard
|Woofer||2 x 45cm (18")|
|Connectors||2 x Speakon® NL4|
|Frequency response||35Hz - 300Hz (-3dB)|
|Power max. (5 mins max.)||1300W|
|SPL @ 1W/1m||99dB|
|SPL max.||130dB (±3dB)|
|Dimensions||640 x 970 x 755mm|
|170.226UK||Citronic CX-1000BR Ultima Professional Series Subwoofer 1000W RMS||Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
A full range speaker enclosure made from premium Russian ply with custom drive units...
19" rackmount 2U power amplifiers with dual fan cooling and class H architecture...
These speaker cabinets provide excellent clarity and definition for both music and...