MU16N UHF WIRELESS 16 CHANNEL NECKBAND SYSTEM
16 channel PLL synthesised UHF wireless system with a half width 1U receiver and a beltpack transmitter with a discreet neutral-colour neckband microphone. Frequency can be set on the receiver unit and synchronised to the transmitter by an infrared remote control. Can also be used with other neckband and tie-clip microphones.
- Supplied with neutral-coloured neckband headset microphone (171.857)
- IR remote frequency sync.
- Detachable antennas (BNC)
- Up to 60m range
- Backlit LCD display on transmitter and receiver
- Digitally synthesised PLL tuning
- Supplied with 4 x AA batteries and output jack lead
- Supplied in an aluminium flight case
- Optional neckband headset microphone (171.856)
- Optional lavalier microphone (171.855)
|Power supply : receiver||12-18Vdc 500mA (supplied)|
|Batteries : beltpack transmitter||3V, 2 x AA (supplied)|
|Operating frequency||863.35 to 864.95MHz|
|Output connections||Balanced XLR, 6.3mm jack|
|THD||<0.5% @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions : beltpack transmitter||110 x 67 x 24mm (ex antenna)|
|Dimensions : receiver||45 x 200 x 175mm|
|Weight : beltpack transmitter||75g (no battery)|
|Weight : receiver||905g|
|171.830UK||MU16N 16 channel UHF neckband system||Sleeve|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
These high efficiency power inverters use a modified sine wave to power 230V mains...
Discreet neutral-coloured neckband headset microphones for use with VHF and UHF...
Durable padded fabric carry bags for most 10", 12" and 15" speakers. The...
Lavalier tie-clip microphones for use with VHF and UHF beltpack transmitters. Threaded...
Passive 4 ohms subwoofer filters for use in Hi-Fi and PA loudspeaker systems. Crossover...