Q-MIX2 2 CHANNEL COMPACT MIXER
A compact 2 channel mixer powered via USB and with an integrated analogue/digital converter to allow digital recording for home studio use or podcasting. Also featuring a variety of input methods and a built-in 18Vdc phantom power supply for condenser microphones or DI boxes, making this tiny unit ideal for field recording when combined with a mobile power bank.
- Powered by USB bus (lead supplied)
- Separate channel level controls and master gain control
- Built-in ADDA converter allowing USB to be used as input or output (compatible with USB2.0)
- Built-in 18Vdc phantom power supply
- 6.3mm jack/XLR combi input with Hi-Low impedance selection
- 2 x RCA inputs for stereo or 2 x mono
- 6.3mm headphone jack for monitoring
- 2 x RCA stereo main output
- Compact and lightweight design
|Power||USB2.0, 5Vdc, 500mA|
|Gain||0 - 50dB|
|Max. mic in||12dBu|
|Max. line in||14dBu|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.01% @ 4dBu, 1kHz|
|Mic input impedance||1.5k ohms|
|Line input impedance||Low Z: 22k ohms, High Z: 160k ohms|
|Main output impedance||470 ohms|
|Monitor output impedance||100 ohms|
|Dimensions||118 x 97.5 x 32mm|
|172.800UK||Q-MIX2 2 Channel Compact Mixer||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Compact sized plug-in power supply allowing 110 - 120Vac USA electrical equipment to be...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
A dual channel VHF wireless microphone system with a half-width 1U receiver and 2...
Our improved range of QT series feature a high powered main driver coupled with a...