Q-MIX3 2 CHANNEL BATTERY POWERED COMPACT MIXER
A compact 2 channel mixer with a variety of inputs, powered via a built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery, making this tiny unit ideal for field recording and performing. Featuring an integrated analogue/digital converter to allow digital recording for home studio use or podcasting. Both channels have an individual level control and a 2-way equalizer for high frequency, low frequency and stereo balance.
- Powered by built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery or 5Vdc USB bus
- Separate channel level controls and master gain control
- 2-way equalizer
- Built-in ADDA converter allowing USB to be used as input or output (compatible with USB2.0)
- 6.3mm jack/XLR combi input with variable pre-amp gain control
- 2TK aux in and out allowing signal transfer to the mixer and routing of the main output
- 2 x 3.5mm jack for main output and monitor
- Suitable for use as a mobile phantom power supply
- Compact and lightweight design
|Power||USB2.0, 5Vdc, 500mA|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7V, 800mAh|
|Battery operation time||4 hours|
|Gain||0 - 40dB|
|Max. mic in||XLR: 4dBu, 6.3mm jack: 14dBu|
|Max. line in||18dBu|
|Max. 2TK in||18dBu|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.05% @ +4dBu, 1kHz|
|Mic input impedance||1.2k ohms|
|Line input impedance||33k ohms|
|2TK input impedance||22k ohms|
|Main output impedance||680 ohms|
|Monitor output impedance||100 ohms|
|2TK output impedance||1k ohms|
|Equalizer : high||+/-15dB @ 12kHz|
|Equalizer : low||+/-15dB @ 80Hz|
|Dimensions||136 x 98 x 34mm|
|172.801UK||Q-MIX3 2 Channel Battery Powered Compact Mixer|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
10-hole, 20-note diatonic harmonica with spring copper alloy reed plate and plated...
Protective slip-on covers for QR-series active and passive speakers made from durable,...
A range of compact 2-way stereo speakers, with ABS enclosures and a sturdy metal...
These glass mirror balls can be used with white or coloured pin spots to create a...
A range of different fragrances to be mixed with smoke/fog/haze fluid creating a...