UNIVERSAL TABLET CLAMP
A universal tablet holder designed to clamp onto any kind of stand. The integral mechanisms in the clamp allow for easy installation with no tools required. The holder is fully adjustable allowing the tablet to be used in any orientation. A great accessory to assist hands-free auto-cue for narrators, music scores for live performance and practice, and lyric display for singers.
- ±30° tilt mechanism
- 36° to 180° pan
- 360° rotation
- Clamps to any stand with 14 to 28mmØ pole
- Quick and easy adjust and lock mechanism
- Padded tablet holder grips and pole clamp to protect device or stand from scratches
- Available in two different sized tablet holders
- Compatible with all sizes of iPad
- iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
|Pole mounting||14 to 28mmØ|
|Max. weight load||1kg|
|Stock Code||To fot tablet size:||To fit tablet size:||Packed|
|180.190UK||7" - 8.5"||7" - 8.5"||Gift Box|
|180.191UK||8.9" - 10.4"||8.9" - 10.4"||Gift Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
A universal tablet holder designed to clamp onto any kind of stand. The integral...
10-hole, 20-note diatonic harmonica with spring copper alloy reed plate and plated...
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Soprano ukulele with linden top, back, sides and neck with 12 fret fingerboard. Finish...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...