COD100B CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM
An electromechanical carbon monoxide alarm for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces. This life saving device alerts the user to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas. The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the present CO levels and ambient temperature readings.
- Tested in an approved laboratory in the UK to ensure full compliance to EN50291-1:2010+A1:2012
- Up to 7 years working life span from first power up
- LCD display shows the particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
- Memory function for CO peak count in the last 24 hours
- LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
- Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
- Latched battery compartment designed to prevent alarm from being fitted with no battery
- Warning: this apparatus should be installed by a competent person and is to be installed according to the manufacturers instructions
|Batteries||3 x Alkaline AA (supplied)|
|Alarm level||85dB @ 1m|
|Static working current||80uA|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 50°C|
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH|
|CO alarm level||33ppm: 120 mins 55ppm: within 60 to 90 mins 110ppm: within 10 to 40 mins 330ppm: within 3 mins|
|Lifetime||7 years from first use|
|Dimensions||120 x 87 x 40mm|
|Weight||220g (incl. batteries)|
|350.135UK||COD100B Carbon Monoxide Alarm||Blister|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...
Compact sized plug-in power supply allowing 110 - 120Vac USA electrical equipment to be...
A dual channel VHF wireless microphone system with a half-width 1U receiver and 2...