CAT5E F/UTP LSZH NETWORK CABLE
Cat5e oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable with overall aluminium foil screen and low smoke zero halogen sheath. Supplied in dispensing box and marked at 1 metre intervals. This cable is designed for high speed data transmission such as Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Low smoke zero halogen sheath material compliant to RoHS minimises the risk of thick black smoke and poisonous fumes in the event of a fire
- AWG 24 oxygen free solid copper conductor
- Supplied in an easy-pull dispensing box
- Passes Cat5e fluke test 100m at 100MHz
- Complies to TIA/EIA-568 Cat5e standard
|Strands||8 x 1/0.5mmØ ±2%|
|Conductor CSA||8 x 0.196mm²|
|Insulation||HDPE 0.225mm thickness|
|Sheath||LSZH 0.55mm thickness|
|Screen material||Mylar + Aluminium/Mylar + Drain wire|
|DC resistance @ 20°C||<9.5 ohms/100m|
|Impedance (1 to 100MHz)||100±15 ohms|
|Return loss||>20dB @100m|
|808.007UK||Cat5e F/UTP LSZH Network Cable 305m Lilac||Box|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
2 gang extension leads. Rated at 13A. Non-rewireable Conforms to BS1363/A
400W high pressure UV lamp with E40 fitting.
A mains extension lead with 4 UK sockets and surge protection. Protects sensitive...
Wide dispersion spheroid 2-way pendant speakers for use with high ceilings where...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...