CAT6 F/UTP LSZH NETWORK CABLE
Cat6 oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable with low overall aluminium foil screen and smoke zero halogen sheath. Supplied on a wooden drum reel and marked at 1 metre intervals. This cable is designed for high speed data transmission such as Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Low smoke zero halogen sheath material compliant to RoHS minimises the risk of thick black smoke and poisonous fumes in the event of a fire
- AWG 23 oxygen free solid copper conductor
- Supplied on a sturdy wooden drum reel
- Passes Cat6 fluke test 100m at 250MHz
- Complies to TIA/EIA-568 Cat6 standard
|Strands||8 x 1/0.57mmØ ±2%|
|Conductor CSA||8 x 0.255mm²|
|Screen material||Mylar + Aluminium/Mylar + Drain wire|
|Insulation||HDPE 0.275mm thickness|
|Sheath||LSZH 0.6mm thickness|
|DC resistance @ 20°C||<9.5 ohms/100m|
|Impedance (1 to 250MHz)||100±15 ohms|
|Return loss||>17.3dB @100m|
|808.017UK||Cat6 F/UTP LSZH Network Cable 305m Lilac||Reel|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Cat6 oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable with LDPE sheath and gel filled...
Cat5e oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable with low smoke zero halogen sheath....
Standard 3.5mm stereo plug to two RCA plugs lead. Ideal for connecting personal music...
75 Ohms 100U coaxial cable constructed of solid oxygen free copper conductor, foam...
Cat6 oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable supplied in dispensing box and marked...