LA SERIES INDUCTION LOOP AMPLIFIERS
An induction amplifier for driving a cable loop around a room to provide assisted listening for hearing aid users. Front panel controls are adjusted using a screwdriver including level controls for the 3 mic/line channels, bass, treble and loop current. Designed to provide hearing assistance in public and commercial buildings.
- Suitable for hearing aids fitted with a "T" switch
- Mic/line level switch for each input
- Phantom power switch for each input
- Tamper proof channel volume, bass & treble and loop current level controls
- Adjustable metal loss correction
- Alarm contacts for built-in siren
- Priority switchable for channel 1
- Peak current LED indication
- 19" rack mountable
|Power supply||110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)|
|Frequency response||50Hz - 5kHz (±3dB)|
|Input sensitivity : line||-6dBu/6k Ohms|
|Input sensitivity : mic||-56dBu/2k Ohms|
|Signal to noise ratio||75dB (line), 60dB (mic)|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Self-contained portable PA units based on the QR-series speaker cabinet. Built-in...
Complete portable PA unit in a QX-series cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from...
Retail ready blister packed RGB LED tape together with a mains power adaptor, IR...
Active subwoofers with integral amplifier and adjustable low pass filter in rugged,...
High quality heavy duty LED string lights with black cable. The 8 pre-programmed...