HDMI OVER NETWORK CABLE RECEIVER WALLPLATE
This output wallplate receives HDMI signal transmitted via shielded network cable from an HDMI extender transmitter without signal loss. This works by running 2 x shielded network cables between the extender transmitter and the wallplate up to a 30.0m distance.
- Converts Cat5e/6 TMDS signal to HDMI signal
- Supports 24/36bit deep colour video formats
- Supports LPCM/LPCM7.1/DSD/DVD audio Dolby®-AC3/DTS5.1/DTS-HD/DTS master audio/Dolby® Digital Plus and Dolby® True-HD audio formats
- No power supply required
- Easy connection and installation
- Compatible with HDMI over network cable extender transmitter 128.810UK
- Requires Cat5e/6 STP/FTP cable (not supplied)
|HDMI version||High speed with 3D support|
|Data transfer rate||Max 6.75Gbps|
|Operating humidity range||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||86 x 86 x 32mm|
|Codigo de stock||Descripcion||Embalado|
|128.812UK||HDMI over Network Cable Wallplate Receiver||Caja decorativa|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Cat5e bare copper data cable with overall aluminium foil screen supplied in dispensing...
This unit allows HDMI signal to be sent between devices at distances of up to 30.0m...
Highly flexible double insulated speaker cable. Ideal for small and large...
Heavy duty microphone stand with adjustable boom, ergonomic height grip and foldable...
High quality speaker leads for exceptional sound quality and reliability. High grade...