MU26N DUAL UHF WIRELESS 16-CHANNEL NECKBAND SYSTEM
A dual 16 channel PLL synthesised UHF wireless system with a half width 1U receiver and 2 beltpack transmitters with neutral-colour headset microphones. Frequency can be set on the receiver unit and synchronised to the transmitters by an infrared remote control. Can also be used with neckband and tie-clip microphones.
- Supplied with 2 neutral-coloured neckband headset microphones (171.857)
- IR remote frequency sync.
- Detachable antennae (BNC)
- Up to 60m range
- Backlit LCD display on transmitters and receiver
- Digitally synthesised PLL tuning
- Supplied with 4 x AA batteries and output jack lead
- Supplied in an aluminium flight case
- Optional neckband headset microphone (171.856)
- Optional lavalier microphone (171.855)
- Note: Maximum of 4 frequencies can be operated in combination
|Power supply - receiver||12 - 18Vdc 500mA (supplied)|
|Batteries - beltpack transmitters||3V, 2 x AA (each, supplied)|
|Operating frequency||863.35 to 864.95MHz|
|Output connections||Balanced XLR, 6.3mm jack|
|THD||<0.5% @ 1KHz|
|Dimensions - beltpack transmitter||110 x 67 x 24mm (ex antenna)|
|Dimensions - receiver||45 x 200 x 175mm|
|Weight - beltpack transmitter||75g (no battery)|
|Weight - receiver||905g|
|171.833UK||MU26N 16 channel UHF dual neckband system||171.861UK|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Protective slip-on covers for QRC-series active and passive speakers made from durable,...
Black steel guitar amplifier stand with adjustable height.
Self-contained PA unit with a compact PP moulded cabinet in a desktop format. Built-in...
Metal framed ceiling speaker with a quick-fit design, suitable for mounting into almost...